In addition, We do not warrant or guarantee the availability for use or the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links, and other items contained on this Website, server or any other server. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites that are or maybe linked from this Website, you do so at your own risk.
Individuals under the age of eighteen (18) should not send any Information to Us. Each time you access Our Website or purchase a product or service from Us, or provide Information about yourself or anyone else, you are representing to Us that you are eighteen (18) years or older.
I acknowledge that by providing my phone number and submitting this form I may be contacted by YourDegree.com and/or 3rd party partners you choose on this site, via email, telephone, and/or text to the number provided using automated technology. I understand that consent is not a condition of purchase.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The information contained on this Website is furnished as is without any expressed or implied warranty of any kind. In no event will We or any of Our subsidiaries be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use of, or inability to use, the information on this site.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- We gather personally identifiable information that you expressly provide when you enter information into a form on Our Website including, without limitation, your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and other unique personal identifiers (e.g., date of birth) ("Personal Information").
- We also collect anonymous information, which includes but is not limited to any information that is not tied to your Personal Information, such as your IP address ("Anonymous Information").
- We may receive information about you from other sources including, but not limited to, service providers for tracking and marketing purposes ("Source Information"). Source Information may consist of referral data or the Website you were previously visiting prior to visiting Our Website; and information related to the browser and/or platform you are using to access Our Website. Personal Information, Anonymous Information, and Source Information are collectively referred hereinafter as "Information."
- In addition to the Information that you provide to Us or that We obtain about you, We will also collect certain information arising out of your use of Our Website, or augment the data We collect with other information from other online or offline sources.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve and track advertisements appearing on Our Website.
- We collect Information about you to (a) provide products, programs, and services that you have requested; (b) operate and improve the features, offerings and content presented to you by Us and Our affiliated companies, successors, and assigns; (c) personalize the content and advertisements provided to you; (d) communicate with you and respond to your inquiries; (e) conduct research about your use of the features, offerings and content from Us, Our parent or sister companies and partners; (f) provide product improvement; (g) "pre-populate" forms; and (h) help offer you other products, programs, or services that may be of interest to you.
- We also reserve the right to collect and re-use Information about you for marketing purposes.
- We reserve the right to collect Information about you and store it in connection with other online or offline information We may possess or obtain about you. Such information may include, without limitation, information about the different sites that you visit on the Internet, the time and frequency at which you visit them, and the content that you transmit or post on other Websites.
- By registering on YourEmployment, you agree that this act constitutes an inquiry and/or application for purposes of telemarketing laws, and notwithstanding that your telephone and/or cell number may be listed with the federal Do-Not-Call Registry you expressly opt-in to: (a) receive an offer or service from one or more of our partners or affiliates; (b) receive future information about products and services from us, our partners, affiliates and other third parties to whom we may provide your information; (c) permit us, our partners, affiliates and other third parties to contact you pursuant to the business relationship we have established using the information you provided to us for any purpose such as contacting you by e-mail address, phone and/or mobile phone number (including use of automated dialing equipment), text (SMS) message or any means of communication for any purpose that, among other things, your wireless device may be capable of receiving (e.g. mms, video etc.). These partners include Employment Services, YourEmployment, Academic Advising, College Achieve and/or preferred 3rd party partners to discuss job openings, career alerts, legal services, educational opportunities, and online protection.
WHO MAY OUR COLLECTED INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH?
In all cases, you may opt-out of sharing your information by choosing not to use or register for any services or products on Our Website.
- YE Products or Services - If you submit a request for a product or service on Our Website
- YE Partners or Service Providers - We may disclose Information about you to companies that host certain services for Us, such as marketing distribution or credit card processing services. Our service providers use the Information received from Us solely for the purposes of providing you with the products you requested.
- YE Promotional Offerings: From time to time, We may run promotions and such promotions may be sponsored or co-sponsored by third-party companies. Information about you collected during a promotion is shared with the sponsor or co-sponsor unless you opt-out of sharing Information with such parties.
- THE YE GROUP: Parent, or Sister Companies.
- Non-Affiliated Companies: We do not share Information with any non-affiliated third party except: (1) in select circumstances when Our business partner refers you to Us and you give Us permission to share specific Information, such as your name and e-mail address, with such business partner on your order form, or (2) when Our business partner provides a product or service that We feel may be of interest to you.
- Required by Law: We may also share Information about you as permitted or required by law including, without limitation, inquires by law enforcement or to comply with Federal laws including, without limitation, the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act of 2003 ("CAN-SPAM Act of 2003").
Our business partners may contact you by telephone, e-mail, or mail based on the Information you provided to Us, even if you have opted into the National Do Not Call List administered by the Federal Trade Commission, any state equivalent Do Not Call List, or the Do Not Call List of a specific company. If one of Our business partners contacts you by telephone and you wish not to be contacted again by that business partner with respect to your inquiry, then you should specifically make a request to that partner not to contact you again.
In the event You wish Us not to share you information as set forth in ii) or iii) above please see "Offering You Opt-Out Options" below for information on how to opt-out of sharing your Information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, We reserve the right to share your information as described in i), iv), v) and vi) in our sole discretion.
OFFERING YOU OPT-OUT OPTIONS
You have choices when it comes to the use of Our Website its Services and learning about new offers or services. When you use Our Website or Services and provide Us with your e-mail address, you consent to Our sending you certain information, including newsletters and other material containing offers of products or services from Us, Our sister companies, or partners. If you do not wish to receive such communications from Us, Our sister companies or partners, you must follow one of the below methods to select an Opt-Out option whereby we will discontinue to send you information. By accessing and using Our Website or Services, providing Us with your e-mail address and not selecting an Opt-out Option you agree neither US nor Our subsidiaries shall be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use of collected information or providing and making contacts with You or Your company. You further agree and waive any rights you may have in contract or tort to seek or file a claim seeking recovery based upon our use or sharing of your information.
- E-mail Opt-out Options: Each marketing e-mail We send includes instructions and an opt-out link.
- Refusing Cookies: Subject to the section below pertaining to cookies and web bugs, you have the ability to prohibit being served an advertisement based on cookie technology. We utilize reputable third-party vendors to serve advertisements. If however, you are not comfortable with cookies, you can adjust the settings within your browser to further prohibit being served a cookie. Please see the browser"s instructions to perform this task.
The National Advertising Initiative (NAI) has developed an opt-out tool with the express purpose of allowing consumers to "opt-out" of the targeted advertising delivered by its member networks. You can visit the NAI opt-out page and opt-out of this cookie tracking. Please visit: http://www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp.
- Other Options: If you would like to opt-out of Our promotional marketing, and would like to contact Us, please send Us an e-mail at email@example.com
- I acknowledge that by providing my phone number and selecting yes on the offers within YourEmployment websites, I may be contacted by YourEmployment, Education Advisors, VacationSellout, and/or preferred 3rd party partners via email, telephone, and/or text to the number provided using automated technology. I understand that consent is not a condition of purchase.
We will further provide users with the opportunity to change any personally identifiable information previously provided, or to opt out of our further use of such information as set forth above. To review or request changes to any of your personally identifiable information, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that suppressed contact information will not be used for any other purpose except to ensure compliance with your opt-out request and to comply with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and any other applicable state and/or Federal laws regarding your choices when it comes to commercial marketing.
INFORMATION SECURITY AND DATA INTEGRITY
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
Privacy Compliance and Enforcement
ASSIGNMENT OF INFORMATION
DAMAGE TO COMPUTER SYSTEMS AND LOSS OF DATA
Any material you download from this Website or its links is downloaded at your own discretion and risk. You are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the downloading of such material.
By using this site, you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of Illinois courts in any action to enforce these policies.
If any term of these policies is determined to be unlawful, invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms will not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.